New England Dental Implants strives to create an exceptional patient experience from the moment they walk through our doors. Patients interested in our dental implant solutions are eligible for a free consultation at any of our office locations. This includes a full oral examination, digital X-rays, and intra-oral photos as needed. Learn more about what to expect when you choose our dental team by visiting the sections and pages below.
Downtown Boston Office
Patients are expected to pay for their treatment in full at the time of their appointment. Our team accepts payment in the form of all major credit cards and personal checks. We take dental insurance, and upon verifying your coverage, we can fill out the necessary insurance forms to submit claims. While we perform this routine paperwork as a courtesy to our patients, it is ultimately the patient’s responsibility to address any issues with coverage.
For those in need of additional assistance, we offer low- and no-interest financing options through Alphaeon® Credit, United Medical Credit, and LendingClub®. For more information, please contact our knowledgeable team.
Curious what others had to say about their experience with our dentists at New England Dental Implants? Read patient reviews and online ratings for our team by visiting our dentist reviews page.
Why Choose New England Dental Implants
- Revolutionary 3D digital imaging dental technology to evaluate and treat your dental needs.
- Our on-site dental lab can make your new teeth in one visit, no need for multiple appointments.
- Carbon 3D printing.
- X-Guide Dynamic 3D Navigation.
- With all the expertise and experience you need under one roof, you can leave our office with a new smile after just one appointment.
- We eliminate the need for you to seek care from multiple providers.
Priced to Fit your Budget
- We work with each patient individually to design a prioritized treatment plan to accommodate his or her budget.
- Because we place hundreds of implants a year, we have great buying power and pass the saving to our patients.
- All major credit cards and major dental insurance plans are accepted.
- We also offer no-interest and low-interest financing options.